Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekly Internet Vomit #2 - Of Babies and Men

The internet was a place created to connect a plethora of different peoples in a new and simple way. It was created to be a place to share knowledge, and to learn new skills, facts and information. And then society took it. And society killed it.

This week in internet vomit, I give you a website spawned by the demons of Lolcats and Failblog. One of my new favorites sites that sucks hours out of my life, but really increases nothing of my brain power. A site that I find myself asking "why?!" and then giggling into oblivion. This site, my friends, is manbabies.com.



It's these pictures, ladies and gentlemen that cause me to wake up in horror in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, only to nearly pass out from laughter seconds later.






For more manbabies visit manbabies.com

Don't forget, the internet is like any magical place; there are often inappropriate things just at the corners of the imagination.

If you have any vomitous suggestions leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment