Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekly Internet Vomit #5- Nightmares

The internet was a place created to connect a plethora of different peoples in a new and simple way. It was created to be a place to share knowledge, and to learn new skills, facts and information. And then society took it. And society killed it.

You know what scares me? Clowns. Like every other person in the United States, I channel most of my fears through these paint faced, brightly colored, always happy MONSTERS. I also fear talking pets, and animatronics (mostly those moving reindeer lights).

So, it would seem that I don't need any other things in my life that give me nightmares. Ah, but the internet says I need more. And you know what, I say you need more too.

First up is one of the most horrifying concepts I have ever experienced in my life. Things that were once tiny and cute, turned HUGE and DEADLY CREEPY. It's My Little Ponies. Life size. ON STAGE.



Next up we have another music video from the depths of hell. This vampire man serenades you in Russian while somehow looking like he doesn't really exist. Don't believe me? Hit play.



Please, tell me all about those nightmares in the comments. I can't wait.

Don't forget, the internet is like any magical place; there are often inappropriate things just at the corners of the imagination.

If you've got any vomitous suggestions, leave them in the comments!

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment