Thursday, April 1, 2010

BEDA

So. I have five minutes to write this post before it becomes midnight, and I officially miss my first day of BEDA. Oh dear.

Some notes about my future BEDA entries, if this is any indication. (4 minutes!)
1) They might sometimes be a little short. Because, well, some days I'm just not feeling profound.
2) (3 minutes!) They might be a tad emo. Some days I think profundity means being emo. On these days, it might be best to just ignore me.
3) (2 Minutes!) They might not make any sense. This being a solid example.
4) I'm not a blogger by nature. What the hell do I write here?
5) And finally, this is a giant experiment. Sometimes I'll put stupid clips of things (1 minute!)
And sometimes I'll just rant. Who knows. I hope you join me on this crazy ride. I love you all, no matter what!

Miles

2 comments: