Sunday, April 11, 2010

Music That Just Never Stops Being Beautiful

I've got a lot of homework still to do for the evening, but I'd like to suggest a playlist for you. I'm listening to a lot of mellow tunes as of late, and they're very calming, no matter what style you like (okay, now I'm just getting full of myself. As though YOU all like my music style). Nevertheless, I'm blogging a playlist tonight.

And you can't stop me.

First we start with this; an amazing piece of music that gives me chills. Echoes by The Morning Benders.

Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.



Following the mood, we have As I'm Leaving by David Gray.



Ingrid Michaelson's The Chain



Alexi Murdoch's Breathe



And finally Kylie From Connecticut by Ben Folds



Hope week goes well!

Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment