Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekly Internet Vomit #6 - Wait, You Tattooed What?

The internet was a place created to connect a plethora of different peoples in a new and simple way. It was created to be a place to share knowledge, and to learn new skills, facts and information. And then society took it. And society killed it.

So, we've all made mistakes. Sometimes we go out a little too long, and wind up waking in a pile of our own vomit. Sometimes we think that streaking through the McDonald's parking lot at 2 AM is a good idea (I don't know from experience, I swear). And sometimes we get really stupid tattoos.

If you haven't been to www.ugliesttattoos.com yet in your life then you are missing out, my friend. Countless hours of wasted time, and repetition of the phrase "Oh, sweet goodness, WHY?!"

So, what are some of my favorite $500 dollar mistakes?



Wait, what happened here? Oh, I got it. This person wanted to make a tribute to Will Smith's two best movies: Wild, Wild West and Men in Black. Solid artwork friend.



You know what's great? Pooh characters.
You know what's better? Eeyore on your ASS.

And finally, the greatest tattoo in the history of all tattoos. The motherload of important things to tattoo on self.

DAUGHTER.
COUNTRY.
STAR WARS.



I have no words. This man's back says it all.

Don't forget, the internet is like any magical place; there are often inappropriate things just at the corners of the imagination.

If you've got any vomitous suggestions, leave them in the comments!

Miles

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT EEYORE ONE THAT IS HYSTERICAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Weekly Internet Vomit posts. These make my day. If you want to check up on my blog every day April where I try to be thought-provoking: http://onlyandrewn.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete