Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Youtube Goodbye

I love our subscribers.
LOVE.
LOVE.
LOVE.

We topped off the season today, and I cannot believe the response from people. Seriously. Every single one of them (you) is so wonderfully kind, and thoughtful that I want to give you all hugs. We'll only be gone for around a month, but everyone is acting like this is the total end. Showing us how much they really care, how much they love the show, and how much they appreciate what we're doing. I honestly cannot believe the kindness. I am utterly overwhelmed.
Thank you so much. As much as I try not to find my worth on the internet, you are all absolutely lovely. Sometimes I forget how wonderful people can truly be.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I love you all.



Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment